THE WAIT IS OVER!!! Newegg.ca is open for business!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Yes, you heard right, all you Canucks. Newegg's Canadian venture is now up and open.

The wait is over

Haven't really found it any cheaper then my local stores :mad:

All the cpu's and boards i've seen are maybe like $5 cheaper and thats it,Rather just walk down to ma & pops and save myself the hassle of shipping and rma's :p

Lots of stuff on newegg that you cant find locally, shumway.

newegg is amazing with customer service and shipping, they wont let you down.

and they send newsletters with promo codes, that makes stuff even cheaper.

proof:

Newegg.ca - Intel Celeron E1200 1.6GHz 512KB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops

You told me you couldn't find the E1200 locally, well there it is.

and look at this:

The first 4,000 orders of $49 or more get $10 off with this promo code:
CANGRANDOP

I know theres tons of stuff on there that i can't get here but 99% of that stuff i don't want :p:p

Might use it sooner or later if they have a deal thats too good to pass up and have cash on my card but untill then i'm staying local.

I don't know who was looking for the E1200 but it wasn't me :confused:

prices are about even as everywhere else btu this is ****ign sick so much more of a selection the xclio a380 is now available in canada so is the nzxt tempest !!! im so orderign my next build from the egg !!! :DD

Edit: alot of there prices are slightly higer on som things ive noticed and there website isnt finished yet. you can fidn what ever you want in the search feature but you cannot browse thru every item in the section tabs. i do plan on purchasing from new egg anyway for my next rig, i just hope there prices will be up to match ncix.

The newegg prices aren't so great, here is an EVGA for $100 after MIR.

NCIX.com - Buy EVGA E-GEFORCE 9800GT Hybrid Single Slot 512MB 600MHZ 256BIT 1.8GHZ DDR3 DVI HDTV Out Video Card - 512-P3-N980-AR In Canada.

I think ncix sale prices are still the best out there...but sale prices only. I'll still shop ncix and just price match to the lowest I can find elsewhere. Which now includes newegg.ca

The Egg's prices are w/o rebate, though.

Newegg's main strength is in their selection and service, though. I can find most of their stuff a little cheaper, but I won't get the super fast service and no-hassle customer service.

Like ive said, give newegg a chance you guys.

They do send out promo emails very often, with massive price cuts (ive seen $50 promo codes) and they just opened, im sure theyll get more competitive.

Theyre the 2nd largest online-only retailer in America....i think theyll be able to beat prices fairly easy.

I agree with ricanflow, give newegg a chance. There is a reason allot of us buy from them almost exclusivly and it's because of more than just prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom