Public Beta Test Of New Yahoo Homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Source Public Beta Test Of New Yahoo Homepage

The Yahoo homepage is one of the most popular start pages on the Internet. To keep it that way Yahoo decided to add new features to the start page which can already be accessed by users from all over the world. The standard start page remains untouched as of now but it is possible to point the web browser to yahoo.com/trynew to experience and test the new start page. Opening the url will redirect to another Yahoo url (Yahoo!) that cannot be accessed directly as it is probably checking a cookie or referrer to decide whether to display the new or old start page.
You will notice quite a few changes if you open the old and new Yahoo homepage side by side.

i hate the new page...i find it hard to navigate , really blocky looking, side bar loads oddly and glitches...and just hard to look at/use in general

i hate the new page...i find it hard to navigate , really blocky looking, side bar loads oddly and glitches...and just hard to look at/use in general
I dont like it much either......its too fancy and i dont like stuff opening when my mouse hovers over it.
This is why Google is doing so well. They've kept it really simple and minimal. But plenty of features are still there if you actually want to go looking for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom