Macbook Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gee golly, it has a FRIGGEN WHEEL, I have never seen something so stupid, $10,000 for a 40GB model? 20 minutes run time before needing charged? That is complete ********, I am sorry but apple needs to be shot for the most STUPID ideas ever.

Oh gee golly, it has a FRIGGEN WHEEL, I have never seen something so stupid, $10,000 for a 40GB model? 20 minutes run time before needing charged? That is complete ********, I am sorry but apple needs to be shot for the most STUPID ideas ever.

...it's a joke. Have you never heard of The Onion? It's making fun of Apple...

classic...

you shouldn't have said anything hikaricloud :( could have had some thread fun with charles_scott and posting onion articles :)

just playing around charles_scott :) hope ya know that :)

I used to get the onion newsletter at home. A friend turned me on to it in 1998. They have some really funny articles, you should have a look at their site archives Home | The Onion - America's Finest News Source. As for the area this thread is in, I think that the OP was just making the thread here in accordance with the onion's method of delivering the news. They dont just come right out and say each article is fake or a joke, it's just a known and meant to be funny. But it wouldn't be funny if Apple wasn't really trying to invent new gadgets all the time to make our lives more convenient would it? :)

"I'll buy almost anything shiny and made by Apple."

Best quote ever.....so many Apple users have this mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom