ATI price cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sorry but we are a super power. If it sucks so much over there then come here. What are Canada's biggest exports anyways?

meat, oil, wood, and ganja. where big on natural resources.

you may be a super power but the average life span in canada is 10 years more then that of an american, so we do live good here. also our standard of education is higher then that of the american. lol last edit also we have many leniant laws, especialy as far as things on the net, you cannot be filed a lawsuit against for torrenting any sort of video game film or music, yes it is illieagual here as well, but we have laws protecting us making it much to dificult to persew in court, and by difficult i mean near impossible.

MINE TOO!

Such B.S!!!

lol you guys remind me of when we built a high end gaming system back in teh day of the core 2 duo laucn, it had a e6700, an asus mobo with the 975 chipset, and the ati x1950xtx uber edition set from ncix, was bassicaly two saphire x1950xtx for crossfire that where packaged in a very nice breef case. the gpu's aloen where like 850$ with a saving of like 150 to buy them seperate.

meat, oil, wood, and ganja. where big on natural resources.

you may be a super power but the average life span in canada is 10 years more then that of an american, so we do live good here. also our standard of education is higher then that of the american. lol last edit also we have many leniant laws, especialy as far as things on the net, you cannot be filed a lawsuit against for torrenting any sort of video game film or music, yes it is illieagual here as well, but we have laws protecting us making it much to dificult to persew in court, and by difficult i mean near impossible.

Now your getting off topic. I don't think that has anything to do with the subject. Obviously you have to be proud of, so stop complaining. I don't want to hear how rich you think Americans are. I'm a college student I don't have any money. I get to upgrade when I get to work and its not fun work.

lol you guys remind me of when we built a high end gaming system back in teh day of the core 2 duo laucn, it had a e6700, an asus mobo with the 975 chipset, and the ati x1950xtx uber edition set from ncix, was bassicaly two saphire x1950xtx for crossfire that where packaged in a very nice breef case. the gpu's aloen where like 850$ with a saving of like 150 to buy them seperate.

i remember back in those times too lol

but sadly i was sucked in to buying a pentium D 940 instead of the C2D line. i fell for the high GHZ and large amount of cache.

thankfully, i are much smrt than that now :D

Now your getting off topic. I don't think that has anything to do with the subject. Obviously you have to be proud of, so stop complaining. I don't want to hear how rich you think Americans are. I'm a college student I don't have any money. I get to upgrade when I get to work and its not fun work.

you told me if it sucked here then go live tehre, you stated that your a super power implying its great to live where you are then you asked me about our exports, i listed them as requested and i replied to the fact that it doesnt suck to live here and naming advantages may be off topic but you brought it up. work is not fun point, currently i am a leighbourer laying ceramic tyles and it is not fun work, it is constant heavy lifting all day for shifts upwards of 10 hours. yes i do earn good money thigns are still pricey here, as much as things are cheap i cannot afford to get any new hardware, i cant even afford to rma any of my broken stuff right now to run my pc. these price drops will help things out for me in aquering new hard ware.

you told me if it sucked here then go live tehre, you stated that your a super power implying its great to live where you are then you asked me about our exports, i listed them as requested and i replied to the fact that it doesnt suck to live here and naming advantages may be off topic but you brought it up. work is not fun point, currently i am a leighbourer laying ceramic tyles and it is not fun work, it is constant heavy lifting all day for shifts upwards of 10 hours. yes i do earn good money thigns are still pricey here, as much as things are cheap i cannot afford to get any new hardware, i cant even afford to rma any of my broken stuff right now to run my pc. these price drops will help things out for me in aquering new hard ware.

What? Look, you were compali9ning about prices and jobs, so I said, if its that bad move, and then you defend it! make up your mind, and please get back on topic.

You told me if it sucked here then go live there? You stated that your a super power implying it is great to live where you are, then you asked me about our exports, I lsited them as requested and I replied to the fact that it doesn't suck to live here and named advantages. This maybe off topic, but you brought it up. I am a laborer laying ceramic tiles and currently work is no fun, with constant heavy lifting all day long with shifts as long as 10 or more hours a day. Yes I do earn decent money, but things are still fairly expensive, as I can't even afford to RMA my current hardware. Price drops will make it possible for me to acquire new hard ware though.

Translation done by Hussein.

lol guys,

dont worry poizen, if it makes you feel better, i just lost my job the other week.
today i spent my last few dollars on a pack of smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom