780i FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH NOES, I was about to post this..

But nobody has it yet... atleast not the 'Egg or ZZF

With the 4850 and 4870 being so good this won't be as popular as it would have been few months ago.

people still seem to be happy with the gtx280... i think people will still pick this up...

or not... seeing as everyone already owns a 780i or 790i....

but i must say reading that add... it is a nice step up from the 780... better stability, and more options.. i can't wait to see some runs on this board

but they definitely have to keep it around the 780i's pricing now (260ish) and drop the other boards in price.. (maybe to 200)

otherwise.. this board is a ripoff....

I agree with Puddle Jumper...

Honestly this is not going to be popular, unless somebody is making a mad folding card since nVidia is dominating ATi in GPU2 Folding Client

X38/X48/P45 has become popular though thanks to ATi working their butt off with the HD 4xxx series, hopefully they can pull off the same with their CPU's

EVGA isn't gonna let people step up from the 780i to the 780i FTW.... lol. (post from a mod on the evga forums)

and yeah, it should be pretty decent, but it can't be very expensive otherwise people are just gonna say fk it and go with a x38/x48/p45...

i have the option to step up for 20$ im considering this very much. if i do step up i may get a gtx 260 sli then by xmass have tri sli :D if not im sticking with one gtx280 and have sli by xmass.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTT

Like I said in your other thread, do it ;)

$20 is pretty cheap and you can Tri-SLI if you want to (not really worth it, but you could get some neat OC'ing features and hopefully no Video Corruption bug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom