Your utilitys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikon

Baseband Member
What utility/tools do you guys have/use myself, all i need are pliars, a phillips head, a flat head, and a flashlight to work on my rigs.

Pen Knife and a soldering iron - all i've ever used to build, destroy and rebuild rigs.

Admittedly they look a little worn out given that they have also been used for lots of other stuff, like some rewiring in my house, built a few robots and building the odd shed here and there.

Not just any tape TheMajor....Duct Tape!

I use my hands and a phillips head.

Duck tape is my god! I think if theres a problem, either duck tape, or metholated spirits will fix it, the two universal products!

I use screwdriver, long nose pliers, wire cutters, soldering iron, little bag of assorted case screws.

Lets see now :-

My tool kit contains the following :-
Phillips Screw Driver
Flathead Screw Driver (you never know)
Small Flash Light (it's really really bright)
Screw driver set with Hex, Star and few other Misc. Screws in them
Mini-Screw Driver set (when I am working on laptops)
USB Portable HardDrive
- Storage of clients data
- Storage of Unlities such as AntiVirus, Service Packs, Generic Drivers, AntiSpy Ware.
CD Media of various OS
Mobile Phone
PDA with various Local ISP setting
Company $10 per month ISP dial up account
External Seriel Modem with drivers.
Anti Static Strap
Company Service Record contains the following :-
- End User Details
- Start / Stop Times - On-site / In House
- Hourly Rate
- Job Discription
- Legal Clause that i get the end user to sign before i start working on their PC that will protect me if any thing was to happen to their data.

End user does not sign the service record, I will simply say "Thank you, I have other places to be" and then leave.

waynejkruse10 said:
thats a great toolkit harper
And the scary thing is that i can put it all in my backpack too.

Boss-Man seems to lug around a full car with stuff in it. There is about AU$3000 worth of parts in the back there.

Over all, i find that i can get myself out of most situations with a Phillips Head Screw Driver, USB Hard Drive, PCI Modem, Windows OS Media, Service Record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom