Your Tech Forums experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Chopper has been stopping by more an more often, he is a nice guy well he has to be he founded TF.

No one owes me nothing, Tech Forums would not be what it is today without all its loyall members that have stuck around.

This is my #1 place to go for PC help... without this place, I'd be so lost... I'm an average PC gear head... I know enough to get by on my own and I have learned a lot here. I try to help other people whenever I can and try to give back what I get from here. I have told all my friends about this site and how great it is. Although we don't see eye to eye in the torrent/file sharing issue, I still love this place.

The Torrents issue was brought about mainly because we don't want to be landed in hot water, it's a contentious issue legal torrents like Linux distros are fine to talk about but things like films that are not released into the public realm or under to creative commons licence can get us into hot water that is why we put our foot down an said no more.

Chopper all thanks to you ...you've brought ppl from around the world together and build something special and different.

Cheers to you!

The knowledge I've gained from spending hours and hours on tech forums landed me a great job.

The knowledge I've gained from spending hours and hours on tech forums........ is the reason why my wallet is empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom