Is your rig pimped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Yeah, just what the title says.

Have you pimped out your comp? Are you proud of what you have created? Then show it off.

I have placed a sticky at the top of the Overclocking, Case Mod, Tweaking PC Performance forum (as requested by a member). The rules for posting in the Case Gallery are in the opening post.

Let's get it going!

http://techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111921

Theres nothing pimp about my comp :( Except the corsair RAM with the black heat spreaders are sexy :p

IMO, my set up is pretty nice. 5.1, dual monitors, lots of lights, no matter who comes to my house and sees or hears it they all say wow.

i'm proud/regretful that i spent an entire summers worth of earnings on it.

as far as visual or aesthetic work, no, I do have 4 machines networked with gigabit ethernet running openmosix patched kernels on slackware though plus one machine with dual monitors and another standalone running OS X

making em look cool doesnt get my work done any faster, im too poor to pimp my rigs, rather have more rigs :D

I dont know why, but i really like Dell's now.

After buying myself one from Dell Canada a month ago, i love them!

My main system is nothing to show off. The case is so crappy, i'm waiting to find a deal on a new case, preferably metal, not plastic.

It says "DELL" on the front bezel, but it is not a true Dell.

It has Red Hat Linux on it right now, and i use the upgraded 300GB hard drive as a server. Plus 512MB of memory is a plus :)

Its more like a "Pimped-Dell-Supremo" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom