Your occupation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assistant to the Operational Excellence Manager at my facility. Basically I get to work on all the OpEx projects that are ongoing. It would be nice if I was able to finish one before moving to the next, but so is the nature of things. I bid for the job and got it after going through an interview with my boss, and then an interview by a panel of peers and HR. Moved from third shift to days, and got a nice raise to boot.

Does sophomore count as an answer?? lol, but i may join the Geek Squad cuz i need the money desperately!!!

Sailor...I went to college for a few years in Northern California, but freaked/dropped out. Needless to say, I went back to sea once more. The only thing I have ever done and the only thing I really know how to do.

Cheers,
Williwaw
Oceantric

IT support Analyst / 1st & 2nd line support for a small IT company based in Cardiff. £8phr.

Also i start Uni on the 24th Sept (Degree in Computing) :)

I work in a dr.'s office part time.

I'm also a college student working on my degree in Criminal Justice, I start school again in 2 weeks!

Student in Uni. Studying absolutely nothing to do with computers or technology related. Quite the opposite, in fact. Middle Eastern history and international relations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom