Your favorite food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Don't you mean non alacholic beer, since your American, and didnt state foreign beer.
what the hell? That's such a stupid ass comment.

I like baby kittens <-- now theres a comment with substance

Hmm Meat i love meat lol i like more of some home dishes of my familys lol:D i cant spell the names but you get it home made good eating;)

Barbeque. It's my favorite vegetable!

Be it pulled pork or beef, ribs, chicken, whatever. BBQ goat is good, too. Same with venison.

Slap down some potato salad, cole slaw, baked beans, fresh rolls, and a giant glass of sweet tea... oooooooh, stand back!

On Saturdays, the Shoney's here has a BBQ buffet. I don't get to go often, but when I do, they know I was there.

You make a gallon of tea, then add 1-2 cups of sugar (depends on taste). Serve over ice.

I ain't talking about a cup of hot tea, mind you. I'm talking about 4 family sized tea bags steeped in hot, almost boiling water for several minutes, until it is good, dark, and fairly strong. You stir in the sugar while it's still hot, so it dissolves better.

Ain't nothin' better than a tall glass of iced sweet tea.

Trotter said:
You make a gallon of tea, then add 1-2 cups of sugar (depends on taste). Serve over ice.

I ain't talking about a cup of hot tea, mind you. I'm talking about 4 family sized tea bags steeped in hot, almost boiling water for several minutes, until it is good, dark, and fairly strong. You stir in the sugar while it's still hot, so it dissolves better.

Ain't nothin' better than a tall glass of iced sweet tea.

HAHAHA :p a true Southern drink mind you, you not in the South but still here In Texas Sweet Tea is like Beer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom