Your all nighter fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstract Hero

Hyper Techie
imgres
imgres
20081201-210840ns.jpg

Mountain Dew gets me through those long gaming sessions and late nights doing anything. I love the stuff and am a connoisseur of sorts.

What is your fuel?

Bawls, Live Wire, Coffee, and food for the energy to live off of. I don't mind Rockstar Lemonade (or sweet lmaonade as I call it) or Monster Nitrous as a substitute.

a few beer helps ease the nerves and gets me into a good grooves in wow late at night. i find after a few drinks i loosen up and get spot on with macros and cc.

Well Coffee and Cigarettes for long term, Monster Kaos if I need a quick kick.

smoke a bowl (of tobacco of course ;) ) or two and then a couple beers and some face shattering dubstep. I'm pretty nuts at sniping in TF2 when I get into that mood.

Well, even though I have type 2 diabetes now, and cannot even fantasize about drinking more then one can or 20 oz bottle of Mountain lime wire or any sacred flavor for that matter.
The diet kind and their other flavor they have for it isn't bad, once your body gets use to not have so much sugar, **** anything looks good right about now....
I would kill someone right now for a nice bottle of Mountain dew, instead, I have to deal with whats in the fridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom