Are you racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not support them?

"Illegal" mean anything anymore? Anyone who come to America LEGALLY has my complete blessing. Anyone who jumped the border has my utmost contempt. All should be rounded up and deported at their own expense. If they don't have the money to pay for said deportation, they can work for the government and earn it. I guarantee it would cut down on those who think they can come here illegally and get away with it.

Im not bias because the majority of these immigrants are latinos. My problem is that they come over the border and demand things only granted to legal american citizens. Who knows what some of these immigrants might be carrying?

I am legal immigrant.
And I am sure don't care for those illegal...

Why should they be give any kind of forgiveness and benefits.. what they better then me?

And I hope.. USA would get to some action.. Not just give out forgivenesses one time or another..

All men are created equal, this does not apply to women

anyways there are not just lation immigrants, there are also asian,paficic islander,jewish etc... and would you feel sorry for those people coming over during the Holocaust or witch hunts? Better yet do you feel sorry for yourself being an illegal American? Since this isn't even our country, it was Divine Right? that told us to come here; Also divine right or whatever also meant slaughtering thousands of innocent people.

I'm not racist!
I hate every one equally!

Who knows what some of these immigrants might be carrying?
carrying other immigrants probably
All comes down to how many of them you can fit into a shipping container.

Illegal Immigrants & Refugees
Villawood.jpg

You're Not Welcomed

This message from the Woomera, Australia, Tourist Information Board

Race is a made up issue as far as I'm concerned; I don't believe in it.

i like this way of looking at things. race is an arbitrary designation. all humans share such a large amount of identical DNA that it becomes ridiculous to even think we are different from each other.

im fine with Black People, and asians, its just when they come into our country, steal our jobs, and expect us to fit in around there lifestyle. They even get there own set of laws in the UK. if they wanna live hear, live how we do. If not, they can go home.

what about other "races"?

i somewhat share the "live how we do" sentiment but i'll clarify that; i feel that people should make an effort to integrate into the society they choose to live in, however this does not mean abandoning their culture. i hold the same standard for myself if i were to live elsewhere. respect is a two way street so if you wish people to respect you, your customs, culture etc then you must do the same for them.

i think the "stealing jobs" line is used as nothing but a cop out. anyone who has citizenship or legal residency/working visas in a country has just as much right to work as you. unless you have a healthy trust fund most people need to work to provide for themselves. being born in a nation does not reserve you a place in it's work force!

Yes, I am racist, but not in the way most define it. I don't need a test to tell me this.

I was born, raised, and still live in the South. My grandmother was very much racist, and she kept me while my folks went to work. She told me lots of things that I later found to be untrue, but the influence is still there.

Does that mean I hate anyone who is not like me? Nope. Does that mean I look down on any who are not like me? Nope. It means that I am very much aware of our differences. If I did not notice these differences i would not be racist.

another interesting view. i don't see that as racism at all. i think people need to be aware of "differences" between races. just don't pass judgement based on them. physical differences don't mean anything. skin means as much as a shirt.

"Illegal" mean anything anymore? Anyone who come to America LEGALLY has my complete blessing. Anyone who jumped the border has my utmost contempt. All should be rounded up and deported at their own expense. If they don't have the money to pay for said deportation, they can work for the government and earn it. I guarantee it would cut down on those who think they can come here illegally and get away with it.

this made me think of something i've noticed in Australia. people need to understand the difference between a refugee and an illegal immigrant. i dislike illegal immigrants too, they do not deserve to be in a country. it's odd how people stereotype illegal immigrants as being of a given race, the only illegal immigrants i've ever known were from the UK. on the other hand i have no problem with refugees and welcome them. if circumstance places someone in a position where they don't have many options we shouldn't look down on them for it.

the Australian media constantly refers to "refugees" in detention centres. refugees aren't kept in detention! illegal immigrants are. if they can be identified as refugees then they are released and helped.

Lol!

img16.jpg

the Australian media constantly refers to "refugees" in detention centres. refugees aren't kept in detention! illegal immigrants are. if they can be identified as refugees then they are released and helped.
And until they can be idenified as whether or not they are refugee's or illegal immigrants, they just keep all tucked away in Woomora.

Frankly in my opinion, they should put them in there and leave them there.

And if they want to complain about the conditions..... well what do you expect for $9 per day of Australian's Tax Payiers money.
Better to keep them their as appose to letting them out and bing a social parasite off the welfare system.

i think that was sarcasm :/

i see what you mean. i guess the example i used was more to the end of pointing out there is a difference between a refugee and an illegal immigrant. i don't agree with the lengthy detention that takes place around here. the way i see it, it should be no more than a matter of hours, maybe a day to process. i should have use another example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom