you know your a gamer when.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know your a gamer when you have 3 T-Shirts in your closet with the Blizzard logo on them.

yup, got 3 promotional Saitek Cyborg series shirts no one can get anywhere else in the world, that is how rare they are.

you know that ur a gamer when most or all of ur computer gadgets have the same brand or series.

you know that ur a gamer when u prefer graphics before gameplay.

you know that ur a gamer when u dress up as video game chars (cosplay) at conventions.

you know that ur a gamer when u wish u had a HUD to customize of ur own :(.

A few years ago my wife and i were at walmart... My wife asked me how much money i ha... i said 75 plat.

when something funny happens,,, have you ever wanted to say LOL or LMFAO instead of laughing?

You know your a gamer when you watch a movie and say the CG is poor.

You know your a gamer when you get into a arguement and the first words you say are "ROUND 1"

You know your a gamer when you say pwnd or ownd when someone is proven wrong.

You know you are a gamer when you think that using a headset is the only way to communicate.

You know you are a gamer when the only time you go out at is during server downtime.

You know you are a gamer when the only time you go out at is during server downtime, and the only thing you do is go out to what ever cafe, bar, club with other friends in your gaming guild / clan.

you know you are a gamer when the first thing you see in [nsfw] this image [/nsfw] is a keyboard.

you know you are a gamer when you are talking to some one in real life and you are making keyboard strokes with your fingures in mid-air.

you know you are a gamer when you are in a full time job like a computer store just so you can get cheaper prices on computer parts (GUILTY!!!!)

you know you are a gamer when you LIVE in a computer store (GUILTY!!!! GUILTY!!!! GUILTY!!!! GUILTY!!!!)

you know you are a gamer when the word "grind" to you means nothing about coffee beans.

you know you are a gamer when you get involved in online computer spec arguements. Especially when your specs that people are boasting about well suprase the requirements needed to play the game you are currently playing.

you know you are a gamer when you have completed Zork or Colossal Cave Adventure

you know you are a gamer when you spend most of your time admiring the graphics as appose to playing the game.

you know you are a gamer when you own more than one console or the same type / generations (and it not because you modded one of them)

you know you are a gamer when you know who is Uwe Boll and Paul W.S. Anderson are.

you know you are a gamer when you know when you go to the cinema to see movies like based on video games.

you know you are a gamer when you know who John Carmack is.

you know you are a gamer when you can spot John Carmack in a crowd of people.

you know you are a gamer when you god worship John Carmack.

you know you are a gamer when you know what the IDKFA, IDDQD and IDSPISPOPD means.

you know you are a gamer when you play more than one account on the same MMORPG.

you know you are a gamer when you actively play more than one MMORPG at the same time (not including Eve Online).

You know your a gamer when you have 3 T-Shirts in your closet with the Blizzard logo on them.

Lets see. I got a Half Life 2, Jedi Knight Outcaste, AMD/Windows Xp 64 T-shirt. There is also another shirt I have that has the words Good Better Best where you have inlustrations of :-
1. Good - Guy with Girl
2. Better - Guy with 2 Girls
3. Best - Guy Playing Console

Your a gamer when you think RPG means Role Playing Game ;)
You know you are gamer when you work retail and you mis-typing RRP as RPG.

i got that shirt keyboard cowboy! the Good, Better, Best!

you know you are a gamer when you have spent more than 2 hours in a stale RTS match in any game. (GUILTY twice in Dawn of War series!)

you know you are a gamer when you have a burn market of [insert game here] HUD on your monitor.

you know you are a gamer when you are this person. LOLWUT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom