you know your a gamer when.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're a gamer when you have a callus the size of a tumor on the bottom of your wrist.

You know your a gamer when you talk about Frags when your out with your GF. (If you have one)

You know your a gamer when you sit at a fast food place and say the details stink on this map.

You know your a gamer when you are stuck in traffic and complain that your FPS are low.

You know your a gamer when you sit at a fast food place and say the details stink on this map.

You know your a gamer when you are stuck in traffic and complain that your FPS are low.

LOL!!!!!!!

Next time im in a traffic jam..."stupid lag"....rofl

Middle finger on W no matter what, thumb on Space, pointer finger on D and Pinky on Ctrl...

whoops forgot the index finger on a

EDIT: lol Mak I love that

You know your a gamer when your sitting at 109fps and you get ****ed it doesnt hit 110.

you know you are gamer when your ideal holiday destination places are Azeroth, Norrath or Eberron.

I used this as a way to get rid of a telemarketter today. She was trying to get me interested in some hotel accomedation, however I told her that unless they have some hottels in my one and only holiday desitation of Azeroth, I will not be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom