You know you need a new computer when ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your computer has a 5.25" floppy drive, ...
Scratch that; if your computer has a 3.5" floppy drive.

I know some people still have them for a specific purpose, but when was the last time you got new software on a 3.5"?

If your computer has a 5.25" floppy drive, ...
Scratch that; if your computer has a 3.5" floppy drive.

I know some people still have them for a specific purpose, but when was the last time you got new software on a 3.5"?
I had to use a USB flerpy derp a few months ago.

When your computer takes 20 minutes to start and load the internet because of over 25000 problems found when scanning with anti virus.

Also my other computer has a floppy disc drive, amd athlon 64, less than a gig of ram, a 80gig hard drive and won't even get past the windows loading screen.

When your computer takes 20 minutes to start and load the internet because of over 25000 problems found when scanning with anti virus.

Also my other computer has a floppy disc drive, amd athlon 64, less than a gig of ram, a 80gig hard drive and won't even get past the windows loading screen.

When all of your computer ports begin to fail, your cpu does not know you as original master user anymore and continues to lock up bios every ****ing 20 minutes!!

When your HDD makes a Pinging Noise.

Oh wait, When your PSU Starts Billowing White Smoke out the Back of the Tower, and you Run Down Stairs and Shut Down the Electrisity to the House.. Run Back up Stairs, and Open Every Window..

:suprised: :stare: :( :dead::omg:

497743563_193508d19d.jpg

DB1_4928 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom