Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
Latley I have been incredibly busy and havent had alot of time to play with my computer. School work totally owned me a week ago and now I have some more.

Anyone else busy like this?

Heh, yeah...that's pretty much all I have time for (or at least, should), except in times like this...I just can take no more, so at the very least, have to take a break. I just cannot stand so much memorization, which is what pretty much all of my classes are at the moment...! Sucks.

yeah, went to second shift (4pm to 1230am) with a ton more responsibilities, then lately a lot of people have been giving me business with the computer repair and its kickin my butt. especially when i am asleep and they wake me up by calling at 8 am after i've only been asleep for like 4 hours.

You sleep for FOUR hours!? Hehe...my average is two. God those two hours are great :) I just can't stand sleeping too long, except occasionaly, I'll sleep for a whole day to catchup...well, when possible...hmm, nevermind! Never enough time...

We have all these conveniences that are supposed to make life easier for us but it seems we have so much less free time as a society than we used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom