Worst Movies...:( Of all time...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not gona start a list, too many, lol. last matrix was worst out of all. starshiptroopers also was pretty bad...
But i liked the lord of the rings. all 3 were good IMO

I liked House of 1000 Corpses and Street Fighter

Best movies... Whats Eating Gilbert Grape, Dark City, Fight Club, Pi, Donnie Darko, The Matrix, The Great Outdoors (John Candy was the man)

Re: Re: "Slowmotion for a real ***..."

You would not believe how many people were plugging that film. My house mate (Goki) is a japanese language teacher.
Toward the end of the year when the kids do not want to learn any thing, he put on videos for them.
Goki :- Okay, I am going to put on a video. It's Mr.Baseball.
Kids :- But that movie is so old.
Goki :- Okay then, I do have Lost in Translation
Kids :- But that movie sux.
Goki :- So which movie is it going to be then?

So far, Mr.Baseball has all ways been picked.

best movies ever:

The Matrix: chronological order for these is also a measure of greatness! the first one was by far the best.

LoTR: opposite of the matrix, the last one was by far the best, the first one sucked - i think they are good as movies, but if you have read, and enjoyed the books, they are about as bad as starshiptroopers.

Fight Club: One of, if not THE greatest movie of all time - if you have seen it once, watch it again, you will understand it lots, lots more, so it becomes a better movie - if you haven't seen it, watch it. also note the end song is 'where is my mind' by the Pixies, which is a great song no matter what anyone says.

Lock, Stock, and two smoking barrels: An all time great.

High Fidelity: another great - 'were sonic f***** deathmonkey'.

The Last Samurai: was good, some people thought it was a bit slow, but i liked it lots.

the best series, are:

Black Books: Incredibly funny
Red Dwarf: a bit old but really funny.
Band Of Brothers: best WW2 series/movie that is, and will ever be.

there's a whole bunch more, but i can't think of them now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom