World Jump Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWEET! Lets all show up with Alka-Seltzer to thwart their efforts!

I take some comfort in knowing I live in relatively high elevation and the middle of the damn country so I should generally be ok. It has its advantaged livin in the middle of nowhere.

maybe its a ploy by physicians hoping people will injure themselves and have to see a doctor. this sounds like some elaborate free ipod scam. maybe they could get people to all fart at the same time to reverse global warming....ridiculous

Maybe if we all jumped out of planes, reached maximum velocity, and hit the tarmac at the same time..........

I've read that there's a group of terrorists planning on jumping twice on jump day. This will make an extreme change in the orbit forcing the earth into another ice age! Since they have bought up the world's supply of gortex and thinsulate, they will rule the world.

Dave :D

howd u find out bout that!?! it was topsecret plans! we were gonna rule the change in earth for thousands of years!
ne how... look man all i gotta say is that if some one jumps equal opposite reaction right? well let me put it to you this way... theres gonna be more than one reaction ofcourse picture this as our world.
O
now if.. lets say half of the ppl jumped on one side.. and half on the other
->O<-
u get that.. so unless we all stand on one side.. had the weight.. jumped and landed at the same time.. there isn't much of a chance. considering that force is how strong and DIRECTION... so idk how ud do it.. (that being for those of u who didn't understand the #'s..)
but hey maybe im wrong too ill let u know if our plan works to rule the world

This is so rediculous.. Why do I keep thinkin about it?? *annoyed* And you are not going to get everyone to jump at the exact same time down to the millisecond like youd have to. I for one cant jump very high *checks skin tone... "yep white"*, while others perhaps can, and others are shorter so their jump likely doesnt last as long resulting in their arriving back down to this earth sooner, and our joint impacts becoming pointless. Because in essence they are not joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom