wish my wife would give in and be a geek

Status
Not open for further replies.
I upgraded her to an athlon 64 rig with 2 gigs of ram and a radeon x850, 15krpm scsi.
What the hell??? That's like freakin $3000 easy right there......screw that...she doesn't need that to play sims

Nubius said:
What the hell??? That's like freakin $3000 easy right there......screw that...she doesn't need that to play sims
thats what i was thinking.

She just wants to use yours because she knows it will keep you from playing your games.

She just wants to use yours because she knows it will keep you from playing your games.
seems like it to me as well. Dude id hate to say it but if you are having that much trouble do you think its worth it to stay w/ her? I mean i know you have a 2 year old daughter but i wouldnt put up w/ that and i would be like look ive given up my life basicaly for your *****y nagging so STFU or put up w/ it. i REALLY hate girls/ladies like that and my mom used to be that way about my dads job and computers. not since we got her basicaly what ive got you cant get her off her ass to do anything anymore. I swear Women (not all of them) are some of the dumbest *****es around and only think for themselves. She only wants you to be w/ her and dosent want you to be able to do anything for yourself and dosent want you to be on your computer which obviously makes you happy. Just either ignore her, confront her about her *****ing and about the computer thing, or hmm divorce? BTW my dads friend gave my mom a 40gig HD before (while back) and she dropped it on the concrete, freakin idiot. but i love my mom though :rolleyes: go figure.

seems like it to me as well. Dude id hate to say it but if you are having that much trouble do you think its worth it to stay w/ her?
Like a 16 year old who said he was getting married and 'totally in love' has any room to talk about a married guy divorcing his wife that has a daughter involved

ugh ugh ugh

i think everytime i hear a story about a nagging/complaing women i lose half an IQ point... everytime i hear a story about a computer illiterate person/anal about computers person my IQ drops another full point... thats like two points just in this story.. i mean.. 1 1/2... SEE OMG IT HAS TO STOP!!!

That is a huge load of BS! She is getting off making you misruble. If you have that kind of money go get yourself and apartment and move the hell out. Once you are out get the divorce shit going and sue for custody of the child. My wife has a great relationship with her dad, and he and her mom got divorced when she was like 5 or sumthin. As long as you pay attention to the child while she is there you will come out smellin like a rose.

Do you have to go dissing everyone nubius?

Marrige councellor could work, not that I am very experinced in the field.

Like a 16 year old who said he was getting married and 'totally in love' has any room to talk about a married guy divorcing his wife that has a daughter involved
and this is coming from what, a 27 year old guy still living at home working for daddy that cant find a relationship he can say he likes? hahaha if all you can do all day is bash me for my stupid mistake then maybe i should bash you for your mistake of staying at home making fun of me for a mistake ive learned my lesson by. dude get a life please, that was over 3 months ago and now your worse than her bringing up the past. and besides if i hadent said that you prolly would have, and may i ask why you arent bashing anybody else here for saying the same thing? Oh yea, i know what love is also and a person that loves you wouldnt diliberately try to take away something that makes you happy, thats wher the 16 y/o kid that still is in love w/ that girl comes in. oh wait my bad, i guess thats something you havent found before?:rolleyes:

Do you have to go dissing everyone nubius?
Just the ignorant posts.

and this is coming from what, a 27 year old guy still living at home working for daddy that cant find a relationship he can say he likes?
lol nope, 21 son....and yeah I work with my dad....make my own hours, online website so I can post on here....not ashamed of that one bit bahaha....give it PP you're just an ignorant kid who posts the most dumbassed crap on these forums wether it be computers, cars, relationships, it doesn't matter.

Marrige councellor could work, not that I am very experinced in the field.
See now thats an intelligent response besides some child just saying "Dude I'd like...not stay with her anymore....even though you got a daughter"

PPMGuire/Nvidiafanboy.....everyone knows you're a joke so give it up....hahaha...you're one sad pup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom