Wireless Optical Mouse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundgarden

In Runtime
I just bought one!!....is so freakin cool. I am watching TV and surfing the net on my pc 8 feet away :D

(The only thing that sux is i dont have a wireless keyboard :( )

Wait until you start gaming... wireless mice don't keep up with the games sometimes... Do you know how annoying it is when you have to "resynch" your mouse in the middle of an online game? I died sooo many times cuz of that...

;)

HoLoCroN said:
Wait until you start gaming... wireless mice don't keep up with the games sometimes... Do you know how annoying it is when you have to "resynch" your mouse in the middle of an online game? I died sooo many times cuz of that...

;)

Is it really that bad?? I was thinking of getting a wirless mouse and I play a lot of games online but if what you say is true then forget that idea! I'll stick with my wired mouse.

I have a wireless setup here and i play online games and i never have any problems except for replacing batteries. I love my wireless mouse and keyboard combo!

Hmmmm....now I'm torn. What brand of wireless mouse do you have? I'll get the same one you have if it works good for you.

Wireless optical mouse? Are you sure? Already the optical mouse is bad enough for gaming if you dont have a quality mousepad and you want it wireless?

Seriously what is the point? Are you going to carry your pad all around the place? Hmm... If I were you wireless is bad, coz its infrared has to be in line with the receiver and if you go out of this range or 'line', you would lose precious time in your game and it irritates you :D

Logitech MX700 is both wireless AND optical and in my opinion the best gaming mouse around.

I have NEVER had any problem with it. EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom