Windows Vista RC1 Beta Avaliable For Public Download!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always burn DVD's at the highest speed (8X). I'm not worried about data getting lost or anything, since i have about 350 DVD's right now.

Does anyone know where and how to get a key for it though?

It let me install it without a key but said it would request one later.

It let me install it without a key but said it would request one later.

Odds are once Vista comes out you'll have to buy a key or your copy will shut down or self destruct (or something like that).

Trotter said:
Odds are once Vista comes out you'll have to buy a key or your copy will shut down or self destruct (or something like that).

Maybe it will make your computer explode if you don't enter a key. :freak::eek:

I should try this out; last Vista I tried on my Celeron was Pre-Release, so that's why it's buggy.

Although, is it worth it to run Vista on a Celeron 2.6 with integrated graphics?

ok. So i downlaod all 3.5 gb of the 64-bit version of the RC1, then i spend another 6 hours trying to make ONE partition on my computer, then i keep trying and now with a total of 14 hours of waiting/figuring things out i STILL can't get it to work properly.

The problem: it laods files, then goes to a laoding screen like windows XP except with a blank logo, nothing! Then it goes to an interface where i can do nothing. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Now i look through my computer and see that i have MSDN downlaoded with Visual Basic 8???? WTF???

Reformat and install Vista. I wouldn't trust XP and Vista on any computer.

EDIT:
I downloaded Vista in 3 hours :D, and I'm going to burn it to a DVD and install it tonite!

Does anyone know how well it does in a dual-boot with XP? (Actually a triple-boot with XP & Ubuntu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom