Why are people so sue happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a51_jordan.jpg

Allen Heckard Sued Michael Jordan, because he looks like him
Allen Heckard sued Michael Jordan and Phil Knight on July 2006. Heckard claims he has suffered emotional trauma because he looks like Michael Jordan. Heckard has filed his look-alike case at the Washington County Court in Oregon and with a $832 million dollar head. Allen Heckard believes his life has been rough since people continually think he is Michael Jordan. Heckard says when he plays basketball, people are constantly telling him he plays like Michael Jordan and this has been difficult for him. Heckard is only six feet tall, so obviously those who assume he is Michael Jordan have little regard for height. Heckard even wears Air Jordan shoes, he says that they're the most comfortable.

Here are list of them:
30 Craziest Lawsuits

It's sad...this country is getting to the point they only reward lazy people who want easy money.

You don't work for a living..you get money handed to you by many means (assistance..sue people left n right, etc)

you work in this country..you get 30-35% of your payment jerked away to support the people that won't work :\

They should change the legal system...or put like a 20% fee up for suing. Like you wanna sue for $1,000 you have to pay $200...it'd stop a lot of the ignorance :|

It's still really sad what the world/US has become. I can only speak for the US but it's sad to see how people in my age group just don't give a ****. As long as they can survive by any means possible they're fine. It's just sad.

Well at least this hasn't affected us yet. People still think of Canadians as friendly and helpful as far as I can see. Maybe I'm just ignorant as well :p.

Problem is that the US looks at us as an easily disposable country. If only most knew we're their biggest trading partner by far.

Well at least this hasn't affected us yet. People still think of Canadians as friendly and helpful as far as I can see. Maybe I'm just ignorant as well :p.

Problem is that the US looks at us as an easily disposable country. If only most knew we're their biggest trading partner by far.

everything i see has "made in mexico" or "made in china" on it....never seen anything from canada :p

^actually a lot of stuff is made in canada, and also, by trading he did not just mean products, he meant resources as well.

Wood for example, canada suplies almost all of the united states' wood.

^actually a lot of stuff is made in canada, and also, by trading he did not just mean products, he ment resources as well.

Wood for example, canada supllies almost all of the united states' wood.

that's interesting

i think i'm going to sue him now..if his country didn't sell us wood we would have a lot more jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom