Why I Love Tech Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why let mythology get in the way of fun :p

I am guessing your Muzlem then Hussein, I don't think we have many on here tbh I know we had one guy from Emmerates an I think we had one other from spain (Basqe) atleast that is where his IP said he was.

I don't need it to act stupid either. I just like it, but how about we get back to the original topic before this goes somewhere it doesn't need to go.

=) i agree beer is great, and i believe this could be part of the reason some of you visit the forums so often.

So Beer is the reason some of you guys love tech forums! lol

I stopped drinking when i flipped my car and my tibia came shooting up out of my leg.......

But i Digest*

Another reason for me to love tech forums:

You guys are just as addicted to the internet as i am (perhaps more...)
Its great to have others insight to issues and problems without having 12 year old kids running around saying "Nvidia is better, buy nvidia, buy it, buy nvidia, OMG WTF BBQ ROXXORZ ROFLMAO ROTMFFLMAO ZOMG"

1337 speak and acronyms are fine, but Jeez theres gotta be a limit...
lol

Okay well i never used to agree with many of the rules on this forum and how they where carried out, but then i found other forums and i tell you i came running back with open arms, untill you've experienced other forums you never realise how good and relaxed the rules on these forums are, and they can only be this way becuase of the maturity of the members.

The only other forums who have good rule policies and good mods are AVforums and Head-fi.org - there both audio forums which isnt on the interest list for 99percent of un mature people, so you get very little spammers and bratty people there :D

We try not to enforce the rules with a Iron fist, we would for the first offence rather give a warning an say look mate this could have cost you X number of points here is the rules try an stick to them. If your unsure about somthing ask us first an we will ok it or say sorry you can't do that etc. The only reason we can do this is the maturity level of 99% of the members, you get a ding you take it on the chin an don't do it again but some of the most respected members on here don't have any infractions.

Some people just don't learn however an constantly have a crack at pushing / breaking the rules an we have to be firm.

I love Tech Forums because you all so easily accept to putting another mans code in your sigs. Its as simple as that.... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom