Why I Love Tech Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
^except in winter...when it's cold....like now!
Minneapolis has a crazy nightlife, though. Went to First Ave last night.

i just like the swear filter.
for instance, i can say:
****, ****, ****, ****, ****, *****, ***, ****, ****, ******, and/or *****
and i dont have to worry about corrupting young minds. and if i sneak one through, one of our fabulous and ever-vigilant mods will catch it. :D

i just like the swear filter.
for instance, i can say:
****, ****, ****, ****, ****, *****, ***, ****, ****, ******, and/or *****
and i dont have to worry about corrupting young minds. and if i sneak one through, one of our fabulous and ever-vigilant mods will catch it. :D

lol be careful, i got in trouble because i forgot to put an N in ****=)

Also if you put them all together (im not giving u an example without staring it out manually)

like this

it wont filter them

BUT i Digest*

Im going to love the tech-forums alot more once i get 27s on my superpi time=)

and nosboost will have to battle for both the Intel, and the AMD record=)

I m like Ethan, I came here for help with my first build and since then I have learned A LOT. Got 28second Super PI time with an X2 4800+ @3.20ghz. Still waiting for Nagasama to eat his own hat.

But realize one thing Rich, after a while once you become part of the community, you start recommending builds as well. That's what makes this forum great, because they are honest about what certain hard ware is capable of and how far it can over clock.

While other forums tend to be biased one way or another. While I do admit I am a bit of an AMD fanboy (like Vernong) you still see us recommend Intel quite a bit. Cause like Zmatt said, its about price/performance and not loyalty towards a certain company. Because when loyalties start, that's when the bias begins.

hee hee i aint eating my hat bro cos it took you 3.3 to break 28. but i will give you a pat on the back and say congratulations you are 1st place AMD now. and i'll buy you a beer if we ever meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom