why is everyone so bias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Buck

Baseband Member
as ive read threads on this board its very obvious that everyone is super bias for amd which i think isnt fair tho amd is better in most cases i chose my intel over an amd because it suited my needs better which is i do one thing at a time but threads that say "what should i get?" its never even an option of an intel which i think is flat out wrong im not trying to start a war here, but i think people should just be more open minded and not compare apples to oranges because amd and intels appeal to differnt needs of users

I'm personally a straight Intel user and i've NEVER had a AMD processor in my house...EVER

I can't speak for everyone else, but I suggest what's best. And in most cases, that is AMD. AMD is wearing the crown right now. That'll be changing soon with the release of Intel's Conroe, but you just have to accept that fact that maybe it's not bias, but it's just better in most cases.

fuz_master said:
I think most of the people on this forum are gamers like me. And the AMD is much better for games.

yes that's true, but its to the point where people just constantly bash intel even though intels are still good processors. its the same with NVidia.

for me cuz im weird when i use my compt i never have more than like 2 web browsers at once and never anything running when i play games i just do 1 thing at a time when im on the compt so really for gaming having all 3ghz of my intel going to the game nothing else it works out just fine

Alright thats fine then, you are happy with your performance, no one is going to shoot you for using Intel. Don't make it sound like this is an AMD-nazi forum.

Well look at it from a different view would you reccomend something that isnt the best when asked what was the best? Everyone has a opinion its not being biased being biased is like me when it comes to logitech perephrials. If someone said which one should I get out of a list I would choose Logitech 100% of the time.

AMD nVidia => "Amidia"..I might name my child that...JK!

AMD is better for gaming hands down yes. Conroe will change that yes (or atleast put up a daaamn good fight) Gaming is what pushes this industry. It's the most demanding process, (for the pc and from the gamer) for a computer to handle. I mean a dvd can only take so long to burn, but who cares. If a game isn't smooth, its agitating. AMD has mastered gaming and that is what drives their sucess for techies like us. As for nVidia...Ever heard "the way it's meant to be played"? lol. They also update their drivers all the time, unlike ATI.

For most people on this forum our team color is "Green."

hrmmm, i havent really tried anything other than nvidia, besides that onboard graphics in the compaq, but other than that, that x1900xt seems to be putting the 7900gtx up for some competition for less money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom