Why is everybody asking members to build computers for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
algu7344 said:
I am just saying that these people should look at previous threads to figure out what they want, instead of making a new one everytime, I am sure they can piece together their common sense and figure it out at least...

Yeah, that would work too.
But every one likes that warm fuzzy feeling about being in the center of attension.

It is kind of annoying when someone gives you a budget and asks what to do with it...

It would be much better if everyone atleast put together a basic system, and then asked what they could do to get a better bang for the buck. Besides: its always interesting to see others ideas this way. May spark your own creativity.

FadingTheory said:
It is kind of annoying when someone gives you a budget and asks what to do with it...

It would be much better if everyone atleast put together a basic system, and then asked what they could do to get a better bang for the buck. Besides: its always interesting to see others ideas this way. May spark your own creativity.

That where i have some thing in my head all ready. Like AU$500 will get you the basic CPU with curent parts, no monitor or software

But then again, monitoring system prices is what I do for a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom