Why Do We Freak Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's nothing wrong with casual drug use so long as you know what you're doing and aren't a moron about it, I see nothing wrong with drug use so long as you aren't being an idiot like most kids who cause trouble. Smoking a spliff or munching on some mushrooms in your own house on your own time isn't anyone elses business.

I don't have a problem with any drug use, whether it be cocaine or nothing, it's your life and so long as you're responsible and not messing with other people and their lives there's not really anything wrong with it...

gaara said:
there's nothing wrong with casual drug use so long as you know what you're doing and aren't a moron about it, I see nothing wrong with drug use so long as you aren't being an idiot like most kids who cause trouble. Smoking a spliff or munching on some mushrooms in your own house on your own time isn't anyone elses business.

I don't have a problem with any drug use, whether it be cocaine or nothing, it's your life and so long as you're responsible and not messing with other people and their lives there's not really anything wrong with it...
Heh, unfortunately most people aren't responsible, and once they're on the influence, they're no longer in their right mind to be making conscientious decisions.

ShoobieRat said:
Heh, unfortunately most people aren't responsible, and once they're on the influence, they're no longer in their right mind to be making conscientious decisions.

Dang straight. You hit it right on the head.

People who aren't responsible have way more problems than just using drugs alone. These are typically depressed, angry, or otherwise unwell people who are trying to *escape* from real life by doing drugs. These people need help, but as far as recreational, moderate drug use, I see no problems.
Smoking tobacco is more harmful to you than smoking weed, and it is legal. Drinking alchohol is more harmful to you than smoking, yet that is still legal. Pot is at the bottom of this list as far as how harmful and how addicting it is, yet you can rack up serious jail time by selling it or having it in your possession. How does this make sense?

Yeah "most" people doesn't constitute "ALL" people, therefore you can't just group everyone into the same little ideology you seem to have towards drug users.........point to be seen is, if you don't like it, you don't have to do it.....we aren't forcing you to do drugs, so don't force your mr mackey drugs are bad mmmkay crap on us......

bah I make it sound like I'm on drugs :p Pot was the only thing that I just LOVED to do, but I've even quit that, and I don't even like drinking at all some I'm as jober as a sudge these days :D

Smoking tobacco is more harmful to you than smoking weed, and it is legal. Drinking alchohol is more harmful to you than smoking, yet that is still legal.
Exactly yet I already know fading theory and shoobie will come back disagreeing simply because basically it's been ingrained in their brain through society that it's UBER EVIL

I didn't smoke pot to get away from real life or because I just HAD to have it...I enjoyed many aspects of it, from the taste, to the smell, to the actual activity of smoking it and of course the high....I knew some people who would just say "I like to get high" which IMO is only one small part of the experience, but that's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom