why do computers interest you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macdawg

Daemon Poster
Why are so many people so interested in computers and why do people anaylze everything about them so intensely?

For me, I have made a living for the past year selling computers, a hard sales job, to both general consumers but I try and do most of my work to businesses.

I also am somewhat taken away by how fast they go up, something new to learn about all the time.

Lastly, I am amazed by the number of people out there who know 100 times more than me yet this is how I've made my money for the last year.

1 year ago all I knew about computers is that I've had an HP with a 500 mhz processor that I paid 1100 for before I went to college in summer 1999.

So again, Why are so many people so interested in computers and why do people anaylze everything about them so intensely? You know your crap is outta date soon anyway.

My theory = buy middle of the road everytime, that way you should be able to do whatever you want now, and won't go obsolete too soon.

I'll teach you everything you need to know if you share some of that dough :p

I don't understand what you mean by people 'analyzing' them......no matter what you're into you're going to want to know everything about it if you can, whats the best out there, whats the worst....whether it be guitars, cars, car parts, camera, whatever...it's all the same.

And no your stuff really isn't out of date doon...yes there might be something that comes around the corner that'll be better but still your stuff will last atleast like 5 years assuming you get an FX-55 type processor and basically an overall ridiculous system.

Gaming is just really fun, the intracasies of how it works, putting it together, it's like putting together a model airplane, it's a hobby.....now the REAL kicker IMO is overclocking, man it just doesn't get better than that...pushing every last inch out of your system...knowing you paid say $200 for a 3200+ venice and can dominate people who spend like $500+ on a 3800+ or so and can't overclock.....getting the most out of your RAM, it's awesome.

I like computers because im a "computer dork". thats what my girlfriend calls me. :)

The real reason is that i love computer games, i always have.

Computers is just a way of life for me =]. Probably because the fact that compuers will always be one of those industries that will continue to grow with time. Like Health, its always on demand. Computers is the future .

charles_scott said:
Wonder what would happen if computers became illegial. some how lol

i would kill myself, personally.

my computer is my best friend, only person (almost:p ) that won't question what i do and doesn't talk back.

do i need help?
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom