Who Speaks German?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a german class when i was a freshman forgot pretty much all of it, except for a few phrase

Ich kan auch deustch sprechen.
Wie Gehts.

im pretty proud of myself as i can translate a fair slab of what you guys are talking about (the german stuff). What i screw up a lot is word order. I know it goes: Subject, Verb ....... all the rest i have no idea. So when i talk i get the words in a funny order.

My mom is german and i am technically an ESL student since german was my first language. I can speak english much better because ive been speaking it since we moved here 15 years ago. If you want to learn german good, go to germany and work. I did this and worked in my uncles motorcycle shop. http://www.ulismotorradladen.de/englisch/englisch.htm I think i am in some of those pictures but im not sure. I skipped into german II at school without know how to writer german and i ended up knowing almost everything already and got very bored. I still suck at grammer though. lol

thats what our german teacher says. A lot of students go over there really nervous about making mistakes, and not knowing enough but you learn so much so quickly because you use it so much.

waynejkruse10 said:
Does anyone here speak German well and use MSN messenger because im learning German and if i talk to someone who knows the language it will help me with vocab and grammer and stuff.

Wayne

Ich spreche deutsch...

And without translators online :p

the translators get syntax wrong all the time, they arnt that good. I find the best way to translate is to use a english-german online dictionary and put the sentences together yourself, but as i said - im not too good with word order.

thebleakness said:
My mom is german and i am technically an ESL student since german was my first language. I can speak english much better because ive been speaking it since we moved here 15 years ago. If you want to learn german good, go to germany and work. I did this and worked in my uncles motorcycle shop. http://www.ulismotorradladen.de/englisch/englisch.htm I think i am in some of those pictures but im not sure. I skipped into german II at school without know how to writer german and i ended up knowing almost everything already and got very bored. I still suck at grammer though. lol

Are you the guy in the helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom