who play's paintball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont play it much, but i did play it a couple times with my unit, except it was "tactical" paintball wearing uniforms/armor.

I dont play it much, but i did play it a couple times with my unit, except it was "tactical" paintball wearing uniforms/armor.

yeah thats what woodsball is. u put on full camo and use radio's, u even have maps of the fiel sometimes, thats how big some of these games are. i went to one game where the field was 7 miles squared. i use a full action ghille suit and a custom vest but i will ocationally use a woodland camo suite.

yeah thats what woodsball is. u put on full camo and use radio's, u even have maps of the fiel sometimes, thats how big some of these games are. i went to one game where the field was 7 miles squared. i use a full action ghille suit and a custom vest but i will ocationally use a woodland camo suite.

dude that would rock my socks if we had that near here.

well most fields arbn't that big, and i traveled 3 hours to get to this one for an all day game. the local field i play at is about 2 miles squared, its not as good as the 7miles one in different types of terrain but it works. the 7mile one had sand dunes, thick forest, light forrest, a wide open field with really long weeds and grass so u could crawl through it unnoticed, and had huge basses of operation that each team got. there was 300 people in that game so each team had about 150.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom