Who Here Hunts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am, like i said, im done, ive had my say, ill just step back and watch ya all kill each other

wtf!? Government officials and local farmers had posted an unlimited rabbit “killing-fest” in the area I was in making the slaughter of 200+ rabbits perfectly legal.

and besides, who are you to “shame” someone for something they did? Especially when you don’t have all the facts.

Im quite sure that if you had only offered your opinion about the matter, this flame-war would not have been started, however, I(and im sure the rest of the FT users) do not need a in-forum babysitter.

" i am, like i said, im done, ive had my say, ill just step back and watch ya all kill each other" Real mature Did you read my last post it Stated "If you have nothing about hunting please don't post!"

I hunt. I was lucky enough to grow up in South Africa, so we used to go on hunting trips, and shoot Springbok and Kudu. (Antelope). I'd like to one-day go hunt buffalo! :D

fs

I shot my first deer last fall, a 10point buck....he tasted pretty good, but the jerky didnt turn out too good:(

i hunt rabbits, squirrils, doves, quail, geese, small birds...
i got a custom Ruger 10/22, Stainless steel barrel and a Awsome laminate stock....also a Mossberg 20gauge shotgun, i wanna get a mossberg 535 12gauge before teh next huntin season.......im getting a Suzuki Z400 Quad REALLY soon so i dunno........cant wait:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom