Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamingslave

In Runtime
I know someone has posted an election post but i am english and i want to see which way people have or are going to vote.
Thanks

How many of you are old enough to vote..........how old do you have to be anyway???

i'm 20 lol, but when I put in my request for a voters registration card when I turned 18 they never sent it to me. My mom got it and basically forced me to fill it out, so I'll be able to vote, but I didn't get it in for the Presidential elections in time

If I could vote, I would vote for Kerry. But it'd be more of a vote against Bush than for Kerry.

Nubius said:
i'm 20 lol, but when I put in my request for a voters registration card when I turned 18 they never sent it to me. My mom got it and basically forced me to fill it out, so I'll be able to vote, but I didn't get it in for the Presidential elections in time
My brother turned 18 in August and he registered weeks ago and requested an absentee ballot (since he's in college). He got his sample ballot and everything but he never got his absentee ballot, so he didn't get to vote. :rolleyes:

Emily said:
If I could vote, I would vote for Kerry. But it'd be more of a vote against Bush than for Kerry.

My brother turned 18 in August and he registered weeks ago and requested an absentee ballot (since he's in college). He got his sample ballot and everything but he never got his absentee ballot, so he didn't get to vote. :rolleyes:

That's happening all over the place. A supreme court justice said though that you can still vote despite not getting the absentee ballot and the vote would be provincial or something like that.

If i could vote...DMo could you please fix that, I said bush but im not old enought yet, I would vote for Bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom