Which Video Card?

• Geforce 6600GT 128MB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Radeon X700 Pro 256MB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched like half of it mostly for the commercials, but i like the last touchdown of the Eagles, that was nice. But yeah i wanted the Eagles to win but i knew the patriots are gonna win. And COWBOYS RULE!!!

Damn Shoobie you need to learn to respect other peoples opinions, i like Cowboys because i have liked them since i found out about football and they were very good back then but now they are not good, but i still like them because they are MY team.

omg super bowl halftime SUCKED, and the pre-game chaos thing.... who the hell doesn't want to kill the black eye peas. those people aren't singers, just handicapped citizens who enjoy yelling and are against wearing matching clothes. one guy yesterday wore camo pants, a business suit vest, and a collared shirt (btw the vest and the shirt didn't match either)... another guy wore neon green pants and a purple shirt.... and the girl had on what seemed to be a 2 year old girl's bathing suit...... i hate them more than i hate donovan mcnabb after last night.

comrad said:
Damn Shoobie you need to learn to respect other peoples opinions, i like Cowboys because i have liked them since i found out about football and they were very good back then but now they are not good, but i still like them because they are MY team.
I'm not disrespecting his opinion...

I'm merely pointing out that the cowboys suck. Which they do. Very much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom