who all is having a cruel summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy **** my mom's payin 200 for a 4BR 1stry. house... and hers is set to 75 I think. but she's got little kids there and a sick gramma.
That's what happens when you got cold leakin out and hot leakin in from a poorly made POS. It's my POS though so meh I'll fix it all in the winter when I can get under my house.

I have been working in the attic and inside the colum where our fireplace is here lately, it's so humid that i become a condenser and well, after about 30 minutes, my clothes are so soaked in moisture that I feel like I would be better off working in the nude... :-\

Gonna be a LONG week.

It wasn't too bad this past week due to a front that came through, but it is supposed to be back in the mid to upper 90's this week, pushing 100 on Wednesday and Thursday (so far). the light bill is going up and then some as TVA is trying to make up for all the repairs they had to make because of the tornadoes that ripped through here. Gotta love rate hikes just as summer hits.

I just wish it would stay dry so my grass wouldn't grow. When we have a dry spell it only really grows above the septic tank and field lines.

Far from bad summer. I've got 3 months off :grin: #Needajobthough. On a side note, every website should support hash tags like twitter.

I feel sorry for you guys with extremely hot weather. It'd turn me suicidal. I get angry when it gets above 80.

same here kman.... my skin feels it really bad like it has this burney feeling that is ickier then ****.

same here kman.... my skin feels it really bad like it has this burney feeling that is ickier then ****.

Yeah hot weather is just not nice. I hate feeling hot, it makes me feel horrible and it gives me headaches and puts me in bad moods :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom