When did u get ur drivers license?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chankama said:
G1=16 - must have an experienced driver beside you
G2=17 - can drive by yourself anywhere, just no alcohol (0%)
G=20 (I think) - full priviledged driver

:D

G2 is 8 months :)

And Shumway how did you ever get caught riding without a license? Unless you are a bad driver, or look 5 they really dont pull ya over.

23 yrs and 2 weeks ago, solo'd in small plane for first time on same day

no longer have a drivers license though, let it expire and wont be getting it renewed, dont need it, got rid of car(s), dont need it for where I live and what I do

I've been driving for just over half a year now I think. Driving is probably the thing I enjoy most in my life. I love it so much. I'm thinking of going into motorsport in the future.

DJ-CHRIS said:
And Shumway how did you ever get caught riding without a license? Unless you are a bad driver, or look 5 they really dont pull ya over.

Everybody get's pulled over from time to time,Our cop's haven't got anything better to do any way's and in my part of city there are cop's every where :(

I rememebr it well... Back in 1994, there was a class trip all over Europe, I read the PA driving manual on the flight from London to New York, passed it right after I cam ehome. Then two weeks later I went to Italy for a month to stay with my family.

I drive with no license.

Wow... what a fool. I suppose that means you don't have any isuarance either (unless you drive your parents car).

I got mine when I has 16... or the weekend after. 3-4 days? Something like that. Anyway, 3 wrecks later, I only have 3 points on it. WHEE!

ALways have my insurance on me, as wel as my plastic card.

And you had FORTY questions on your test? I had 15, and you only needed 9 to pass. And there not all easy... heres my favorite question:

A no passing sign is:

Black and yellow
Yellow and black
Black and orange
Orange and black

No kidding, its a real question on the Pennsylvania test...

Blah...

I got my DL when I was 16, I think, or 17... it was a long time ago!

I passed the written test, but flunked the driving test the first time... I learned to drive in my dad's pick-up, manual steering, manual braves. I took the test in my mom's station wagon, power steering, power brakes. Plus the fact that the only HOT one there was the one riding shot-gun. Needless to say i was beyond nervous.

I went back two weeks later and breezed through it. I drove the old Buick the entire two weeks, and I had an old toad ride with me.

I hope its easy when i take the driving test.. the written one was easy.... 50 questions, but simple, but people here usualy dont pass the driving part the first time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom