Whats your Job/Occupation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shure wont. they say i have to focus on skrool work. but i get like C's and the occasional B if i'm lucky. and i'm only really good in sci/bio and latin i'm ok in. but every thing else is like C's.

Ahh, well thats makes sense then. I took Latin for a year. It was 2nd toughest course I've ever taken next to my fourth semester in the Cisco Academy. To be honest, I wish that I would've taken another year of it. Taking Latin or Greek helps so much when learning other languages I think.
Well, hopefully your focus will reward you with your parental unit's trust. :)

Ahh, well thats makes sense then. I took Latin for a year. It was 2nd toughest course I've ever taken next to my fourth semester in the Cisco Academy. To be honest, I wish that I would've taken another year of it. Taking Latin or Greek helps so much when learning other languages I think.
Well, hopefully your focus will reward you with your parental unit's trust. :)

Latin....the forgotten language.

I only speak English and Spanish, but id like to learn Japanese.

Flight attendant for Compass Airlines, a fully own Subsidiary of Northwest. (3month anniv yesterday :) )
Sell stuff on ebay and fix pc's on the side

school work [unpaid] ;(

Anyone think of a job you could get after school at the age of 14? xD

As a matter of fact, yes! I started working at 13. I answered phones for a catholic church for about a year. Some typically have housing for the priests and nuns that belong to the church. I answered phones there. I had to get a waver signed since I was under the age of 15. They also paid me 3.71 an hour (minimum wage at the time) but it was money. I probably worked about 15 hours a week. It was junk food money but money none-the-less.

Paper Routes can be done at any age. :p

I got my work permit at age 14 and started working. Of course i was working under the books for the time that i spent there that they couldnt do by the books cause it would violate the laws. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom