Whats your Job/Occupation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aberdeen, in Scotland!

Actually I quite enjoy being a student. Though I should technically be a post-grad or out in the real world getting a job, I still feel and act like an undergrad, its much more fun that way :D

Aberdeen, in Scotland!

Actually I quite enjoy being a student. Though I should technically be a post-grad or out in the real world getting a job, I still feel and act like an undergrad, its much more fun that way :D

Ah I havent been to scotland in ages, I am stuck in Liverpool at the moment (not uni it's my home town) but i strayed from the topic.

Oh an get a job you lazy student! :p

Im gonna have to get a part-time one definately, trying to get a job in my local PC shop, but I have a feeling im gonna be working as an auxillary nurse instead :/

Liverpools nice, my grand-dad came from liverpool! Best city of the North definately IMO.

A nurse is a good idea, the pay is good (well better than most) an it will be better than working in the local PC shop as they will most likely have a IT student or two working there mate.

Oh an thanks we try but it's nearly at the end of this European capital of culture **** an we are still a building sight an we have a chronic lamb banana out break, oh an for some reason we have more jhon lennon impersonators than elvis impersonators per 100 people than any ware else in the world.

"BEGONE FOUL DEMON OF NT I CAST THEE OUT" *hits mak with a book of source code* "RETURN TO THE FOUL COMPILER FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!"

*screams in pain from teh holy book hitting head*

While that hurt. Still the hold of NT is too strong. :p

Stopping by more often arnt we Chopper, Feeling a little nostalgic for your old stomping grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom