Whats your current favourite song ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great song, b1gapl. I love Skynard.

I am a huge Eagles fan despite their recent release. Seven Bridges Road and Hotel California are my two tops from them, but my Stone Plus has all of their hits on it right now. As well as the hits from Skynard, Def Leppard, Loverboy, Van Halen, Kansas, Journey, Motley Crue, Creedance Clearwater Revival, AC/DC, Foreigner, Jimmy Buffet, REM, Queen, U2, and various singles of a bunch of others... mainly classic rock and some 80's.

Sigur Rós: Viðrar Vel Til Loftárása. :)

10 minutes of orgasm worthy music.

Has to be DevilDriver - Not All Who Wonder Are Lost. Or Arch Enemy - Nemesis.
But I also like one republic, and editors and unkle.

So yeah, why limit yourself to one genre of music when they pretty much all rock ^^

@ KMAN - To me emo is music about chicks and loving them and crying and all that. You dont need to take metal and turn it into softer bands to be emo, thats what i think and what did you think of lamb of god ?

Toryn ask b1gapl how much a Arch Enemy fan I am .. I got every EP CD DVD Interview and im on Angela Gossow's official forum :)

I saw them live last night! :D Was such a good gig. I just love her voice, she does such good screams.

Along with Trivium, Machine Heads, Dragonforce and Shadow Falls. (Black Crusade tour)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom