What's the history of TF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a kid, I couldn't wait to get older. Now I feel almost ancient... Thanks, Nubius.

There are a few of us 'older' people around. But I wasn't here way back when. I joined 01-24-05.

DMo224 said:
The Admins include the two owners, Larry and Jack, and the two managers, Shakie and DMo224.

Why do you guys have such a formal setup? It's great for the tech community that such a website as TF exists, but do you guys actually make money off this?.. I haven't really seen any advertisements or sponsor info on here.

you know i was wonder the same thing, How the heck do they make money. i can only see that there not making money from these that they are paying the service. And jsut want this place to be open.

lol ye your 21 and you where a mod or smod before when i started posting here Nubius.
Was a mod......I quit what....like 2 or 3 months ago or so and people still PM me every now and again thinking I'm a mod cause of my post count lol.

When I was a kid, I couldn't wait to get older. Now I feel almost ancient... Thanks, Nubius.
lol I knew you'd take it as such...I couldn't figure out how to 'delicately' word it....I coulda just done "Old man trotter is around here somewheres"

The Admins include the two owners, Larry and Jack, and the two managers, Shakie and DMo224.
What is the difference between the two? I assume the managers have admin cp access, but not server access, and you guys look after the site in regards to members, whereas the administrators are the technical side of the team

Yeah this site has a lot of kids especially when I look at other computer sites in general. I think I'm the youngest mod though, although I'm not sure about emily.

gaara said:
What is the difference between the two? I assume the managers have admin cp access, but not server access, and you guys look after the site in regards to members, whereas the administrators are the technical side of the team

Yeah this site has a lot of kids especially when I look at other computer sites in general. I think I'm the youngest mod though, although I'm not sure about emily.

I thought I was the youngest mod...hmm...

I've been here for over two years at this point. That's longer than everyone who posted in this thread, except DMo.

edit: Oops...I followed the link to this thread from 'about Tf', I didn't even notice it was an old one. Talk about lack of sleep. Sorry for necroposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom