What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

lol, out of a dozen of my friends I have like, three I buy presents for :p That will change once I have an actual income.

Just bought a Wacom Bamboo for my friend's bday (which was in April), plus the first Song of Ice and Fire book for my mother. About to buy a 640GB drive for my friend's new PS3 (or for his laptop, then the old laptop drive will go in the PS3), and a 500GB USB 3 portable drive for myself.

You buy yours friends presies ? and expensive ones ? wow. Crazy. The most i get my friends is the promise they are going to get absolutely ****ed on beer.

I do when I know it's something they'll make good use of. What really annoys me is those little crap novelty presents that are just useless.

I do when I know it's something they'll make good use of. What really annoys me is those little crap novelty presents that are just useless.
I'm the same way. Gave my friend a quad core / 260 setup and he uses the crap outa that thing.

Lol, now THAT's a nice present. I don't suppose he'd want a second 260? :)

I think he is looking for a 400 or 500 series for Skyrim, but idk the board I gave him supports SLI. I think the price would be way high after shipping though =(

I give people I've never even see in person presents, and I do so when there is no special occasion to do so :D

I really like my online friends better because they never wake me up in the middle of the night wanting something for nothing :thumbsup:

I really like my online friends better because they never wake me up in the middle of the night wanting something for nothing :thumbsup:
Can I have your phone number :3 I promise you won't learn to regret and it and need to change numbers.

Back
Top Bottom