What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Speaking of Beats...

Some of my friends went to Haiti recently and while they were they saw/found/were sold some "Beats" earbuds. They got them for $12 because "there was a misprint on the box". So they got some to bring back and sell. Not sure how many probably less then 10. I'm not sure how much they were selling them to people here for but it wouldn't surprise me if it was more then $30 or so.

And get this, they actually believed they were real "Beats". I kept telling them how there was no way at all that they were real but they just said "yeah they are they sound good and there was a misprint on the box that's why they were cheap". This is coming from guys that think more bass=good sound all the time. And the guy that has $20 headphones that are "amazing".

I thought about asking them if the misprint was that they say "Dr Dolittle" on them but I haven't gotten a chance to talk to them since this. It's just hilarious to me.

Ordered another PC.

Because two PC's are better than one, right ?

jPB2

Last edited:

Finally got the G930s and later tonight will be ordering an ASRock Extreme 6 X79, Swiftech block, and LCD Harness. Also purchasing stickers for both vehicles and getting an alignment finally.
Also getting a 3TB 7200RPM XT later today from my friend for 60 bucks and considering purchasing this second 580.

Back
Top Bottom