What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Just bought a pair of these...been wanting them for years, but something always come up so I could never make the purchase.......hey veedubfreak

Grado Labs | RS1i

Last edited:

Very nice. You've made me quite jealous indeed.

Thanks.....they should arrive today and I can not wait to listen to them.

Gonna grab some imported beers and listen to some Pink Floyd...Led Zeppelin & The Beatles & some Clapton & Neil Young unplugged :)

Thanks.....they should arrive today and I can not wait to listen to them.

Gonna grab some imported beers and listen to some Pink Floyd...Led Zeppelin & The Beatles & some Clapton & Neil Young unplugged :)

Just remember they're likely to not sound much good for the first 20 to 50 hours.

Just remember they're likely to not sound much good for the first 20 to 50 hours.

Well, they are not a brand new pair with no hours...they have a few hours on them, but I am unsure if they are totally burned in....that being said, i am going to be listening to them right away.

When I am not listening to them, I will be playing music thru them for the first week, for burn in purposes.

I feel like it took a couple hundred hours to burn in my 325i's.....I swear they just keep sounding better and better the more they are used....that sounds strange....but they really do.

Nope, that makes sense. It took about 3 months of 3 to 6 hour daily use before mine sounded there best.

Many people would disregard it and say it's a load of ****, but there was absolutely an improvement, there is one track which clearly had sibilance , but after a couple months it entirely dissapeared.

Wow....free cans.....cant beat that

I have been listening to my new cans for the last few hours.

It will be awhile before I can make a true comparison between the 325i's and the RS1i's.

From the few hours that i have been listening....I can say that they are not quite as bright as the 325i's.

I am listening to AC?DC as I type this, the High Voltage album...I am front row center stage! :very_drunk:

8457079356_16c956eccb_b.jpg

8455980357_a98b0300ae_b.jpg

I have not been this stoked in along time!

Last edited:

Wow....free cans.....cant beat that

I have been listening to my new cans for the last few hours.

It will be awhile before I can make a true comparison between the 325i's and the RS1i's.

From the few hours that i have been listening....I can say that they are not quite as bright as the 325i's.

I am listening to AC?DC as I type this, the High Voltage album...I am front row center stage! :very_drunk:

8457079356_16c956eccb_b.jpg

8455980357_a98b0300ae_b.jpg

I have not been this stoked in along time!

Good album, haha. Bad cans can really ruin the music experience, so I understand your excitement. I remember when I got my first decent pair when I could actually afford them, Sennheiser HD280 Pros and was so so happy when I could hear the intricacies of music better. Course, I mainly use those for recording as they are a bit...constricting as regular listening headphones. So hopefully these Beats don't suck too bad, I don't have a really good pair of earbuds since I have a hard time paying more than 20 bucks for a pair haha.

Have you istened to those beats yet?

If so.....how are they ?

What type of music do you listen too?

Back
Top Bottom