What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

^want that light box, would come in very handy.

Yeah, I looked around at a LOT before settling on this one. Little pricey, but considering its size plus having LED instead of fluorescent bulbs, I think it was worth it.

Anti-Apple is a frame of mind where people are bullheaded and don't like Apple because it's for hipsters and it's popular (kinda conflicting), not because it's a bunch of overpriced hardware. Pro-PC at least has a brain and can formulate opinions based on facts.

Take me. I like my iPhone, but I'll be damned if I'm going to buy another Mac computer anything, laptop or no.

i like some apple products, i like my Iphone 4s. I however HATE the way they market themselves. Its working for them, but i still hate it.

Picked up Forza Horizon. Wasn't sure about the demo but the full game is really sweet. They have done very well to achieve what they have on a technical level. They definitely arn't lieing when they said they got all the best talent from the numerous racing game studios in the UK. The world designer needs a pat on the back, the roads are really good fun to drive on.

Only dissapointment is the barriers at the side of roads. You can't go off the track in many places. I'm not sure whether this is because it saved development time by not having to properly model anything off the roads, or because the 360 couldn't handle it, or maybe purely gameplay decision.

Yeah, I aimed for something solid and midrange as opposed to my attitude with guitars where I bought a lot of junk. Haven't put much of a constructive effort in yet to learn it, mostly messing around with slapping.

So now I know who to come to when I need a sweet bassline for my songs, YOU BETTER BE READY.

:Challenge:

Hooray for P280 arrival!!

DSC_8313.jpg

DSC_8348.jpg

Build log and informal review...
Upgrading to Antec P280 - Tech & Computer Forums

Back
Top Bottom