What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Today I bought...

ArmA II from Steam (40% off today during the sales)
And the Indie bundle X, mostly for Beat Hazard and Eufloria.

And last night I bought a chicken fried steak dinner and a chocolate milkshake :thumbsup:

And now I'm looking for some place locally to buy capacitors.. Because Amazon only sells them in packs of ten for like $6 when I only need one.

Nice lookin drive!
Bought some extra fans for my rad, only had two on there and there's space for 7

must have been on sale or a total piece of crap at that price. I was actually told my members of this forum to avoid 3tb hard drives because they are more prone to premature failure

I actually got it for 99$ in the actual tigerdirect store not online though that's just a link to the model of drive I got

Yeah I'd be cautious with that drive. I was told to stay away from 3tb drives as they have a lot of moving parts and more disk platters than most other drives therefore having a higher rate of failure and given those reviews too. Oh well let me know how it goes with that thing I may buy a drive for backups of my 1.5tb drive as I do not want to lose all my data on it

Yeah I'd be cautious with that drive. I was told to stay away from 3tb drives as they have a lot of moving parts and more disk platters than most other drives therefore having a higher rate of failure and given those reviews too. Oh well let me know how it goes with that thing I may buy a drive for backups of my 1.5tb drive as I do not want to lose all my data on it

Well, some newer Seagate hard drives have 1tb platters now, so that's not too much of an issue. I have a 2tb external WD that works fine and I'm fairly sure it would have more platters than a 3tb Seagate in that case, since it is a little old now.

Back
Top Bottom