What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Personally, I like the HD recording on the 4S. It's better than the Galaxy S II for sure, the difference in a side by side comparison is definitely noticeable. Actually, the HD recording is comparable to the Canon 5D MkII HD recording. Not as good, but definitely pretty good considering the cost difference, lol.

I'll be getting a 4S shortly, my 3GS is getting a bit tired. But in the meantime, I bought one of these shirts:

1316563563_TOP__092017h23m23.jpg

I figured i should read atleast one book in my life, what better book to be my first read. I think you can all guess.

51WI5Xm5hKL._SS500_.jpg

Actually i just realised, that book won't be my first read. I read A Brief History of Time when I was about 15. My brain still hurts from it.

I am currently reading Children of Dune by Frank Herbert. It is book #2 of the Dune series.

I like the SJobs book so far. Isaacson did a good job at making sure the book isn't just one big suck up to Jobs. I am only 30 pages in, but it is clear Isaacson and Jobs agreed that it was better to tell the whole story about and him and his life, and not just the good bits. So far it is obvious Steve was quite a genius, but he was definitely was not without his faults.

I like the SJobs book so far. Isaacson did a good job at making sure the book isn't just one big suck up to Jobs. I am only 30 pages in, but it is clear Isaacson and Jobs agreed that it was better to tell the whole story about and him and his life, and not just the good bits. So far it is obvious Steve was quite a genius, but he was definitely was not without his faults.

Well Steve was renowned for anger issues and pretty much bringing employees to tears quite regularly and some, err, questionable business ethics at times. If I can get a digital copy I'll probably get it too, it should be a good read. As for what I've just bought, I've preordered the MW3 limited edition console:

consolesideright.jpg

which also comes with 2 limited edition controllers:
controllerright.jpg

One of which I'm selling to a mate for $60.

Back
Top Bottom