What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I may end up buying a HP ZR30W monitor
I saw the Dell U3011 on sale for about $1200 or something a little while ago and was tempted. Though I decded the input lag was a bit too high.

Bought Trotter's eXactMat mouse pad, an Emerson 19" LCD T.V. for my computer (was cheap, and wanted something I could use to watch television also, without having to use the computer. I'll be taking it back though.)

Will be buying a 47" Vizio Flatscreen from a guy next wednesday, and taking my living room t.v., putting that in my bedroom, and taking my 26" Vizio Razer LED and using it as my monitor. Pretty excited.

I've bought a bunch of stuff lately.

New desk. (Black top instead of white though.)

vika-amon-vika-annefors-table-white__0096052_PE235530_S4.JPG

New monitor. Also active DisplayPort Adapter mwahaha.

Samsung%20P2770FH.jpg

Portal 2.

1301172298-.jpg

Planet Earth/Life Blu-ray combo. Got it for 40 bucks, huzzah.

life%20dvd%20blu-ray.jpg

I have the Planet Earth boxset, it's brilliant.

Well, NewEgg finally shipped my monitor that I ordered Friday. Their UPS info won't update for a few hours so I don't know exactly where it is. If it physically shipped before noon then it could show up tomorrow providing it shipped from Memphis.

Went a little crazy at JB HiFi. Got the following BluRays
- MegaMind
- Despicable Me
- Red
- Spider-Man Trilogy
- Jonah Hex

Well, NewEgg finally shipped my monitor that I ordered Friday. Their UPS info won't update for a few hours so I don't know exactly where it is. If it physically shipped before noon then it could show up tomorrow providing it shipped from Memphis.

Ah.. memphis. My ipad 2 went there. In fact it went to Anchorage, Memphis, Indianapolis and Hong Kong. It did all of that in 3 days. And then it landed in East Midland Airport (about an hour from me) and still took 2.5days to get to me :hrmph:

I need a new monitor too. But i need another 1680x1050 to match my other one, and it's actually getting harder and harder to find them. I noticed more and more 22" monitors going 1080p, which is cool, but i need 2 monitors the same res.

Back
Top Bottom