What are your nationalities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slavic and German on my mom's side, I think my dad was German but I've never seen him and if I did it's not the first thing I'd beat out of him...
Because of being the "dark skinned" slavic/gypsy type I actually look like I'm mexican. Latinos come up to me all the time at work and start talking spanish to me, can get annoying since I hardly know any.

Irish on my dad's side and German from my mom's side. I have some Italian from my mom's side as well.

I would say something like 50% Irish 40% German and 10% Italian.

Mom is 100% german, all of my moms family is still over there.
Dad is....a motley of different ethnicities. I think hes something like 25%german, 25% blackfoot indian (something like that, native american), 25% american and the rest is just...bleh w/e.

So, im mostly german, i have dual citizenship within both Germany and the USA. good stuff, means i have multiple passports. :D

So, im mostly german, i have dual citizenship within both Germany and the USA. good stuff, means i have multiple passports.
Also means double the taxes! If it's dual citizenship then you should have to pay taxes in each country......unless of course you're still at your parents then it's none of your concern.

Nubius said:
Also means double the taxes! If it's dual citizenship then you should have to pay taxes in each country......unless of course you're still at your parents then it's none of your concern.
Still living with the rents and aint paying any taxes. :D I have to choose one or the other when i turn 18, at least that was how it worked before. I havent checked up on that in awhile, maybe i should do that.... ;) :confused:

Dark_Sniper* said:
Poloc :D thats the right way.

Actually, the right way is Polak.

Anywho, a bit of English, and a bit of Dutch on my father's side, Hungarian from my mother's side. I'm South African in nationality, living in the UK. Dude, saying it like that sounds crazy, I'm all over the place! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom