What are you listening to/watching now?

Re: What are you watching now?

My regular shows are:
Pokemon, NCIS, Top Gear, The Big Bang Theory, and Game of Thrones.

Shows I watch when I'm bored.
Two and a Half Men, Orange Is The New Black, Supernatural.

Supernatural was a regular for me but after this last season I have decided to downgrade it.

I've too many favourite shows to list. I'd spend all day watching TV if I could..probably not a good thing.

Drive isn't dead. Just one of the bad 1.5TBs. Finally not being lazy and flashing the firmware and repairing some sectors. I've actually been using it a year this way lol.

My other regs: Archer, Venture Brothers, Cosmos, Criminal Minds, Elementary, Orange is the New Black.

Other sorta regulars: Half Hour, Sherlock, American Horror Story, My Mad Fat Diary

I've heard so much about Orange is the new Black. I might have to start watching it.

Re: What are you listening to now?

A few of my friends seem to prefer Google Music as well. How does pricing work with it? Are there ads every few songs for unpaid users?

You don't get to listen to anything you haven't uploaded yourself with Google Music unless you pay for All Access (7.99 a month for people who registered in the first like.. two weeks of unveiling, $10 for everyone else).

Basically without paying, Google Music is a cloud player for your songs you already own (like iTunes)

All Access focuses less on playlists and more on just the music IMO. There are radios, but I rarely use them. I mostly just hit "I'm feeling lucky radio" and listen to whatever comes up there :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom