What are you listening to/watching now?

Re: what are you listening to now

what kinda music is it??

neophyte is delicious if you love hardcore, and gabber... mmm mmm :)

and angerfirst for some delicious speedcore/terror core

do you like electronic music??

I like a lot of stuff that is electronic / industrial hybrids. Alot of industrial (not ramstein there metal industrial) sound a lot like dance but are some how differnt in a way i can't quite define.

also try out rotterdam terror corpse, tommyknocker, and masters of hardcore

best of all... check out showtek.. delicious hard style

I like a lot of stuff that is electronic / industrial hybrids. Alot of industrial (not ramstein there metal industrial) sound a lot like dance but are some how differnt in a way i can't quite define.

hey saxon did you look at that band i linked. they are a bit of an electro band mixed with black metal and punk. weird mix isn;t it.

if i wasnt at work i'd be checkin these out

and i love showtek... hardstyle music pumps me up crazy... i was at a gabber show one time and i was rocking the **** out with some goth looking guy that i thought was gonna stab me... we got the mosh pit starting and some girls tried to jump in and got denied nasty

if i wasnt at work i'd be checkin these out

and i love showtek... hardstyle music pumps me up crazy... i was at a gabber show one time and i was rocking the **** out with some goth looking guy that i thought was gonna stab me... we got the mosh pit starting and some girls tried to jump in and got denied nasty

haha. yeah it's good work out music.

hey saxon did you look at that band i linked. they are a bit of an electro band mixed with black metal and punk. weird mix isn;t it.

To be honest mate i didn't I am having a drink an i would rahter listen to them when i am sober so i can make a informed judgement.

Back
Top Bottom