What you get your mother for mother's day

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got my Mom some crummy last-minute gifts at Wal-Mart last night (what would you do at 8:30 at night?)

- Frog with a candle in its mouth $15
- Card $4
- People Magazine - $5
- Ferrero Rocher - $0.80.

Maybe next year i should shop better....

bonehelm said:
an X-Fi soundblaster fatal1ty FPS sound card

I wish my Mom liked computers, or even knew what that was...

Also,

i was thinking of giving a gift card, but its so thoughtless.

Diamond necklace (ouch!), roses, and a card. My older bro took her out to luncha nd my lil bro gave her some melt-your-heart homemade stuff.
I don't get aong great with my mom (we're gettin' better tho) but I was pushing 10 lbs when I was born so I figure that deserves a nice Mother's Day once in a while.

I got her some nice flowers and a card. She really enjoyed them.

Last month I forgot about her birthday, so I really had to remember this one which I almost forgot, but rememberd in the end.

I am so bad with remembering dates, and this is a really bad thing when they are really important dates.

It was mother's day, when....
Only joking, I got my mum Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, bunch of flowers and a card.

Trotter said:
I let my mom pick out her gift... she's hard to buy for as she doesn't need anything.

I was going to buy her a couple of rose bushes, but she picked out hree hanging baskets of flowers and ferns.

Pretty much did the same thing here,I was going to buy her a couple different thing's of flower's for her garden but didn't know what to get cause she's real picky,So i just went with her and paid ;) Then instead of spending the day with her like i planned i spent the day in the hospital :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom